Helping Others Practice Empowerment

We are talking about H.O.P.E. Month, as April has been so deemed. As I prepared for this week,  I could not help but ponder on the many topics I could talk about. How does one help other practice empowerment?
Tuesday was a snow day for most of Wisconsin. As I sat staring out my window, I realized that spreading hope does not have to be intentional.
My son is seven years old, he was playing outside with his best friend when he ran into my house and asked me if he could use my shovel. I said sure and went on with my business. A few moments later, I looked out my window to see my son walking in front of his best friends and shoveling him a path so he could ride his bike. My son was empowering his best friend.
I realized how simple it was to empower others. The smallest action can empower other, changing their life forever.
Give a moment, read a story, share your belongings, forward a word of kindness. You can change the world by your actions.

Spread hope by spreading H.O.P.E.
in your community.

Comments

Popular Posts